I have been seeing so many other bloggers posting their goals and I really want to hop on the bandwagon. I posted a couple goals at the beginning of summer, but my summer classes got in the way and took priority over my blog. I really do love writing my goals and plans out so I can see them. Whenever I have a hard copy of what I plan to achieve, my motivation to accomplish my goals is extremely greater than just keeping them stored in my brain.
I also love the idea of sharing my goals with you guys for a couple reasons. One, it keeps me accountable. Knowing that others are aware of what I am working toward pushes me harder to reach my goals. Second, it really excites me when I think about reporting back to you about everything I have done.
So, let’s try this again shall we?! I’m so excited to share my August personal and blog goals with you!
1. Eat healthier– I tend to eat pretty healthy, but the past couple weeks I have had more than one “cheat day” per week. I would like to limit eating out and start eating more vegetables
2. Completely unplug at least one day per week– I really have been getting better at not constantly being on my phone. However, I would like to take one full day to distance myself from the web, checking my blog stats, or do anything else that would take away from personal time with family and friends.
1. Reach 500 followers on Bloglovin’
2. Reach 2000 followers on Instagram– I love taking pictures and I love looking at pictures. So head on over and let’s be IG friends (: I might also have some giveaways coming up, so stay tuned!
3. Get to 100 Blissful Gal newsletter subscribers– I am kind of in love with my newsletter. I think it is such a great way for my readers to know a little more about me that I do not share on my blog or other social media (hello exclusive features!). I also love it because it is a one-stop-shop for my weekly posts and current giveaways that you might have missed
4. Reach 1,000 followers on Pinterest– This social network comes in at a close second to instagram as one of my top favorite.
5. Hit 3,000 page views this month– If you would like to share any posts you love to social media and spread the word, I would greatly appreciate it (:
6. Reach 700 likes on the Blissful Gal Facebook page– Stay connected with Blissful Gal on Facebook by choosing to view posts at the top of your News Feed! Under the “Liked” tab, simply click “See First”
7. Make at least two more genuine blogging friends. I seriously adore my blogging besties. I never thought blogging would allow for me to make genuine friends across the country, and even the world!
What are your August goals this month? How do you extend your reach to new readers?