This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias
Yes! Another college-themed post! I love writing about anything college related and sharing my experience with you guys. It is so important to stay healthy in college, and even more of a priority when you are living in a dorm within close proximity to others and their germs. I am extremely excited to share with you guys what I took to college and some other college medicine cabinet essentials.
My mom has always been on top of our health, so needless to say, my list of college medicine cabinet essentials is “mom approved” because she pretty much told me what to get when I was packing for my freshman year. There are just so many options in the pharmacy section that I just don’t know what to choose! And if you are anything like me, well… it’s a good thing I have this list here for you! (:
We all know the common items that should be in your cabinet, such as a toothbrush and tooth paste, so this is a list of items that you might not think of! If you want an extensive list of every item you might need in college, be sure to check out my list here!
- Hand cream // Gold Bond Ultimate Healing : My hands get so insanely dry during the fall and winter, so I always need to have a heavy-duty hand cream. No matter how many fancy scented hand lotions I try out, I always seem to go back to Gold Bond.
- Nail clippers + nail file
- Nail polish : I have been obsessing over the Sally Hansen gel nail polish ( you can read more about that here) because it doesn’t chip nearly as fast as the other polishes I’ve tried
- Cuticle cream : With dry hands, come extremely dry cuticles. I have been a long time lover of Burt’s Bees cuticle cream… I haven’t found anything else like it!
- Skincare : Regularly taking care of your skin is a must when sleep is rare and stress is high.
- ChapStick Total Hydration : For some reason, my lips also seem to always be a little chapped (what the heck is it with all this dry skin?!). I have so many ChapSticks scattered everywhere, from my purse to next to my bed because I am constantly applying it.
- Its advanced nourishing formula with argan oil and avocado butter and rosehip oils instantly smoothes and moisturizes with omega 6 & 9. It’s also 100% natural, age defying, visibly renews lips, and you will have clinically proven healthier looking lips.
- Emergen-C packets : Even when I am at home, the second I feel a cold coming on, I am pounding these babies through my system.
- Their taglines are “More Healthy Days, More Healthy Nights” and “Let Your Healthy Out,” which are awesome taglines because I am ready to tackle whatever comes in front of me. With over 20 varieties of vitamin supplement drink mixes, Emergen-C offers the formula, flavor, fix, and FUN you’re looking for!
- Advil Liqui-Gels : If you can study non-stop and never get a headache, I envy you! With engineering, comes a lot of studying, so I always have this headache medicine on hand because of its advanced liquid fast relief.
- Nothing’s faster on tough pain (among OTC pain relievers), such as muscle ache, headache, and joint pain
- Essential Oils : I honestly swear by essential oils now. Last year, my mom was doing research on ways to calm my anxiety and found that Chamomile oil helps ease the tension and decrease my depression and anxiety. I rub it on the bottom of my feet and on my wrists every night either to cope with any symptoms I may have, or to use it as a preventative.
You can purchase all of these medicine cabinet essentials at your local Wal-Mart
What are your college medicine cabinet essentials? Is there any medicine that you swear by??
Posts you might like:
- My Skincare Routine
- How to Wear a Scarf With Plaid
- How to Style a Button-Up
- What to Wear to a Wedding
- Why I am glad I have a dog
- 10 Things I Believe
- Anxiety is Real – my experience
- 5 Blogging Facebook Groups to Join
- Why You Need Thick Skin as a Blogger
- Relaxing with Herbal Tea
- 10 Healthy Foods That Make You FAT
- Easy Ways to Relax
- Does Water Flush out Vitamins?
- 5 Reasons to Workout in the Morning
Follow along with me!