*I was sent product as a PR sample, however all opinions are 100% mine as I want to help you learn more about what products are out there!
Skincare can be such a huge mystery at times. Nowadays, so many companies practically yell at you through the t.v. that you need their products. Sometimes I don’t even know what to believe!
I always get so carried away when I walk into Ulta to shop for skincare items. I want to buy all of their products for oily/combination skin.
Give me alllll the things! …anyone else?
I also get really skeptical when a product says it will do one thing, then doesn’t live up to the hype. I absolutely hate that! Because of my skepticism, I always want to know about how products worked on others before trying them. So, I thought I would create a series reviewing products that have been sent to me for PR from companies. Although the companies have been so kind to send me items free of charge, without any blogging obligations, all opinions will 100% be my honest opinion. I want to help you guys learn about up and coming products and determine if they will work for you!
What I was sent:
According to the Perricone MD website, the Anti-Aging Face Treatment:
- Fights: fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration and redness, loss of firmness and elasticity, enlarged-looking pores, rough texture.
- Dr. Perricone’s proprietary Liquid Crystal Delivery System promotes optimal delivery of potent anti-aging ingredients for visibly dramatic, personal results.
- Delivers the natural, rested and radiant appearance of healthy-looking, youthful skin.
- Formulated WITHOUT parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances or synthetic dyes.
Perricone MD Anti-Aging Eye Treatment:
- Fights: fine lines, dark circles, puffiness, loss of brightness, loss of firmness and loss of hydration.
- Delivers visibly dramatic, personal results using Dr. Perricone’s innovative, proprietary Liquid Crystal Delivery System which promotes delivery of potent anti-aging ingredients to where your skin needs it most.
Perricone MD Cold Plasma Anti-Aging Face Treatment
My first thoughts on the Perricone MD Anti-Aging Face Treatment was the smell. I’m really bad at describing scents, but I can just say that it wasn’t very favorable (Cory also told me that he didn’t like it. at. all.) Aside from the scent of the face treatment, I thought the performance really made up for it! Guys, I had an acne scar (or a couple to be exact..) and the next morning, the scar was healed noticeably! I was insanely happy and impressed because the blemish was so unsightly. The consistency of this cream was more liquid-y, so a little went a long way.
Weighing the pros and cons, I think I’ll deal with the scent because this is a miracle worker in a jar (:
Perricone MD Cold Plasma Anti-Aging Eye Treatment
During the colder months, my under-eye area gets pretty dry, so a cream is always a must. The scent of the Perricone MD Cold Plasma Anti-Aging Eye Treatment was less pungent than the face cream. I really like that the consistency is on the thicker side, making it feel extra moisturizing.
After using the eye treatment for about a month, I have noticed a decrease in puffiness and dark circles. While I don’t have fine lines, I am a firm believer in anti-aging products as prevention when you’re young!
So there you have it! I wish that these items were a little more affordable for the average millennial to use the Perricone MD products because you really get what you pay for with this line! I hope you guys enjoy this new series to get a better idea of what I love and will pass on.